From the desk of Ibu Leslie,
Dear BSSA Families,
The Heads of Schools involved in BSSA have discussed together and decided to cancel BSSA off campus activities whilst the volcano is at level 4 and in an ongoing eruption stage. We choose to decrease the time and distance that students are off campus during this time as a precaution. We will review this regularly and update BSSA students and families. We are very sorry as this will impact the remainder of the Volleyball season. We will, however, discuss on Monday about how we can have some extra games at school.
Thank you for your understanding,
We will be running practices at regular times along with ASA club soccer, we should updates again Monday afternoon. If you have any questions regarding the BSSA please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Yours in Service,