Dear MS Parents,
Happy Earth Day for yesterday! I hope you and your family were able to connect with our beautiful planet in some way.
I can't believe it's nearing the end of April already. It's week 3 and we are settling into things and slowing down how we work together. I explained this in the coffee talks on Tuesday - a really nice get together for parents with Ibu Esther and myself to talk through the way MS is going at the moment.
- We have felt the general overwhelm. So, we will only be posting on Mondays and Tuesdays, one post per subject per week.
- If your child needs extension work, please email their teacher and they will provide this.
- If your child needs to scale back and have a modified schedule, please email Ibu Sanna and she will work with Esther and I to do this.
- This time is confusing for all. We want students to be engaged and enjoying the learning, not feeling stressed out and overwhelmed. Please know that it is ok for each student to be taking it at their own pace. We are here to support what that looks like for your child.
- Please sit with your child and look at their Google Classroom. There is a To Do task box to the left upper corner. This shows all their work due in order over the week.
- Quest and Grade 8 graduation will be virtual events. In all the uncertainty, this is one decision we have had to make. It allows for equity amongst students as some students will not be able to get back to Bali even if we did open in June. We will be in contact with Grade 8 families regarding this moving forward.
Hope to see you at Coffee Talks next Tuesday at 9.30am and 3.30pm.
Ibu Nicola and MS Team