Good afternoon Grade 1 families,
We are getting excited to welcome you into our classrooms this Friday, September 28th. If you haven’t done so already, please sign up for a time to come in and meet with us. If you are unsure how, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help direct you in the right direction. Please be reminded that there is no school for students this Friday and that the conferences are intended to be between the parents and teachers only, children should not come to school on Friday. Thank you for your understanding.
We have been busy preparing our observations, assessment information and our professional goals for your children to share with you on Friday but we also wanted to give you the chance to appropriately prepare your shareable information should you like to do so. The following are a few questions for you to think about in order to organize what information you would like to share with us on Friday.
– What makes your child smile when they tell you about their school day?
– What does your child find challenging at school?
– What information is really important for us to know about your child?
For the next three questions, please try and think about social, personal as well as academic skills:
– What would you like your child to achieve during this school year?
– What are your child’s strengths?
– What areas does your child need to grow and develop?
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you on Friday! 🙂